Browser connection problems

Browser connection problems

Postby dhmadrid » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:48 pm

Like others, I'm experiencing difficulty connecting to the web from my phone. It takes approx 4 min to connect. When I try to check my email from my phone, it tells me the the "screen is too large" and it automatically disconnects me.
dhmadrid

Re: Browser connection problems

Postby elle » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:49 pm

Hi dhmadrid. My name is NET10 elle. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
elle

Greetings I only wanted to say hello to everyone.

Postby ornagiatnen » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:37 am

Hey. Fist big shout to all to all members on www.net10forum.com.Was looking to sell my domain at Laptop Repair Las Vegas. If anyone knows anyone who might be intrested, then message me. Thanks in advance.
ornagiatnen

Postby joesin » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:43 pm

I am also having problem connecting to the browser. Can someone please help.
joesin

Postby Lindsay » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:49 am

Hi joesin. My name is Net10 Lindsay. We are sorry for the trouble. Let me help you. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
Lindsay

Postby jane_says » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:21 pm

(Just trying to make the newbie quota & do duplicate posts per Jessica, so I can reply to her pm &/or vice versa...) ...

*note* this is getting soooo ridiculous... forum won't let me do immediate consequential replies & I don't have time to keep trying to log back on during my work day & obviously I can't attempt to log in or post via my phone. (Really, how hard is it to just provide a better/quicker way of customer service? Perhaps I'm missing something. It is now Day 7, same problem. Incredible!)....
Add me to the list here... I have had service for nearly a year, all in this same location/service area, with no problems.

Two days ago I added a new "unlimited" card and ever since I can not access the browser. Phone calls and text messages seem to work fine, but starting this morning I can no longer send picture texts either. It says the message failed and gives the error message "Cannot send/retrieve messages". (I did send another plain text and that seemed to work fine). Meanwhile the browser times out after several minutes, giving me the "Connection failed" message. Same thing if I try to use Opera Mini: "Unable to connect. Please review your network settings".

Help!
jane_says

Postby Stephanie » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:03 pm

Hi jane_says. My name is NET10 Stephanie. Please try to check if you can now reply to your private message. Thank you!
Net - Stephanie
Stephanie

Postby Naturschonheit » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:52 am

It stinks!!!!!!
Naturschonheit

Postby sheila 17 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:35 pm

I keep getting Data 36 restrictions when I try to use my browser. What is it and how do I get rid of it? It's really depressing because I just bought this phone and can't even use the web.
sheila 17

Postby Lindsay » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:06 am

Hi sheila 17. My name is Net10 Lindsay. We are sorry for the trouble. Let me help you. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
Lindsay

Return to Accessing websites and other Web discussions.