does anyone know how to speak toa net10 customer service rep

does anyone know how to speak toa net10 customer service rep

Postby fiascopinto » Tue May 15, 2012 1:04 pm

I PURCHASED A $50 UNLIMITED PREPAID CARD ON 5/14, A DAY PRIOR TO ITS SERVICE INTERRUPTION AND I WOKE UP THE FOLLOWING DAY WITH MY SERVICE DISCONNECTED. MY PHONE DISPLAYS THE NEW MINUTES AND 30 SERVICE DAYS AVAILABLE, BUT STILL HAVE NO SERVICE. I TRIED REPEATEDLY TO GET IN CONTACT WITH A CUST REP BUT I KEEP GETTING SHUFFLED BACK TO THE SAME CUSTOMER SERVICE # WHICH IS PRE RECORED ONLY TO PAY FOR MORE MINUTES! I FINALLY WENT TO TECH HELP ONLINE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE AND RECEIVED A TICKET #. I FOLLOWED UP ON THE TICKET # BUT THE MESSAGE WAS THEY WOULD TRY TO IDENTIFY THE PROBLEM WITHIN 24-48 HRS. THIS IS MY ONLY PHONE AND I CANNOT B WITHOUT SERVICE SINCE I CARE FOR A SPECIAL NEEDS INDIVIDUAL. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFORMATION TO GET THIS RESOLVED QUICKLY? I AM VERY DISTRESSED AND NEED PHONE SERVICE UNINTERRUPTED. THANKS
fiascopinto

Re: does anyone know how to speak toa net10 customer service

Postby Net - Kyle » Tue May 15, 2012 1:13 pm

Hi fiascopinto. My name is Net10 Kyle. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
Net - Kyle

Postby duke652 » Tue May 15, 2012 2:29 pm

Hello My new phone just shut off this morning, my account shows the renewal date as 06/12/2012, but my phone tells me that it cannot verify that I have a valid account, PLEASE HELP. Phone # will be supplied in an E-mail, if required.
duke652

Postby Net - Kyle » Tue May 15, 2012 2:35 pm

Hi duke652. My name is Net10 Kyle. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
Net - Kyle

Postby fiascopinto » Tue May 15, 2012 3:02 pm

Net - Kyle wrote:Hi fiascopinto. My name is Net10 Kyle. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.

:) HI KYLE, MY PHONE SEEMS TO BE CONNECTED AGAIN. HOPE IT KEEPS CONNECTED WITHOUT ANYMORE GLITCHES. JUST WANT TO THANK YOU. HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND. KRIS
fiascopinto

Postby Net - Kyle » Tue May 15, 2012 3:07 pm

We are glad that your phone is working now, fiascopinto. Should you have any further questions, please let us know. Have a great day!
Net - Kyle

Postby duke652 » Tue May 15, 2012 3:26 pm

Net - Kyle wrote:Hi duke652. My name is Net10 Kyle. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.

How are you going to contact me? E-mail? phone is inoperative
duke652

Postby Net - Kyle » Tue May 15, 2012 3:32 pm

Please participate more in the Forum by making at least five posts to enable private messaging, duke652. Thanks.
Net - Kyle

Postby Lorenebeeth » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:28 pm

I PURCHASED A NET10 1000 MINUTE CARD VIA ONLINE ON 1/9/15 AND HAVE ATTEMPTED TO LOAD PURCHASED MINUTES TO MY NET10 PHONE, RECEIVING THE SAME ANSWER EACH TIME, THAT LOADING MINUTES CANNOT BE DONE. IVE TRIED EVERY AVENUE TO SOMEHOW LOCATE A REPRESENTATIVE FOR ASSISTANCE AND HAVE COME TO CONCLUDE THAT SUPPORT OF ANY KIND DOES NOT EXIST. IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT DUE TO THE FACT THAT PREVIOUS TO THIS I HAD SET UP MY PLAN TO UNLIMITED AND THAT IN ORDER TO LOAD MY NEWLY PURCHASED 1000MINUTES I WOULD NED TO FIRST CHANGE OVER AND DOWNGRADE MY ACCOUNT FROM UNLIMITED BEFORE I CAN PROCEED. HOWEVER, I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO GO ABOUT ACHIEVING THIS TASK WITH NO DIRECTION ON HOW AND NO CUSTOMER SERVICE REP TO SPEAK TO FOR GUIDANCE ..MY SERVICE IS SET TO END AT THE END OF TODAY ON 1/9/15 AND I WOULD VERY MUCH SO APPRECIATE IT IF SOMEONE WOULD GIVE ME DIRECTION ON WHAT I MUST TO DO UPDATE MY MINUTES AND CONTINUE USING MY PHONE BEING THAY I HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR THE SERVICE. I WOULD LIKE A RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE. AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

LORENE BEETH
LORENEBEETH@HOTMAIL.COM
Lorenebeeth

Postby Shelly » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:50 am

Hi, Lorenebeeth. My name is NET10 Shelly. Sorry that you're having a problem. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Thank you.
Net10 - Shelly
Shelly

Return to Accessing websites and other Web discussions.