weather radar

weather radar

Postby mary cardet » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:05 pm

I cant pull up weather radar for my area. Keeps saying not enough memory
mary cardet

Re: weather radar

Postby NET10 - Jhonally » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:30 am

Hi mary cardet. My name is NET10 Jhonally. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
NET10 - Jhonally

Postby trudyvetter » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:16 am

I am having the same issue and also I subscribe to weather text message alerts from the weather channel and these are very important to warn me of bad weather coming in my area and I can not get them to come through on my phone why ? I need help
trudyvetter

Postby MDonah » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:59 pm

mary cardet wrote:I cant pull up weather radar for my area. Keeps saying not enough memory

trudyvetter wrote:I am having the same issue and also I subscribe to weather text message alerts from the weather channel and these are very important to warn me of bad weather coming in my area and I can not get them to come through on my phone why ? I need help

You need to download and install Opera mini with All Certificates. Go to:

http://m.opera.com

Once there, select "Other download options", then scroll down to "Select Code-Signing Certificate", then select "All Certificates". You'll then be presented with a link to download Opera Mini that has all of the certificates.

If you simply download and install the "default" Opera mini, when you run the browser you'll be constantly presented with the security warning "This site is untrusted...". With the All Certificates version installed, you won't have that hassle.

Also, by running Opera mini, you won't have the "page too large" or "out of mamory" messages you'll get with the stock browser.

As far as the text messages from the Weather Channel, make sure that the Weather Channel can access Net10 directly, in other words "your phone # @ net10.com" otherwise, the messages won't be sent to your phone.
John 3:16
MDonah

Return to Accessing websites and other Web discussions.