Periodic data speed throttling

Periodic data speed throttling

Postby boldorider4 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:30 pm

Hi
This month I overcame the threshold of 2GB of data usage and now my data speed is being throttled every now and then. Basically what usually happens is that I call customer service, they update my account info/status (or whatever it is that they do), I get my full data speed back and then after a few days (3-4 days) I get throttled again and I see the speed not getting any higher than 0.10 Mbps. This whole thing happened 3 times already and I am pretty confident it will occur again.

I'd like the customer care to disable this automatic and periodic throttling of my speed, also because I am using very little amounts of data now so there's no point in continuing to throttle me.
Also, I read about other users being still throttled even after their monthly plan is renewed. I want to prevent that in advance. Otherwise, I will quit my Net10 plan for good.

I am expecting your response,

Jack
boldorider4

Re: Periodic data speed throttling

Postby Debbie1 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:46 am

Hi boldorider4. My name is Net Debbie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
NET10 - Debbie
Debbie1

Postby jasonelmore » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:38 am

STOP TAKING ISSUES OFFLINE. POST them here so we know how and if it got fixed. sigh

this is very shady buisness practices
jasonelmore

Postby NET10 - Jhonally » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:52 am

Good day jasonelmore! My name is NET10 Jhonally and let me continue to help you. For security reasons, it is not advised to post your personal information, i.e., phone serial number/phone number on a public forum. We will have to ask for your phone's serial number offline so we can troubleshoot the phone and compare if it has the same Settings or provisioned correctly in the system. If we found out that it has a different plan or any feature is missing on the phone, then that is the time that we will have to make some changes on your account. There is no special procedure on to how to fix your data problem manually. Thank you.
NET10 - Jhonally

Postby alexmoredo » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:45 am

My speed goes slow too at certain times, but 2 day back is just too sloww all time
alexmoredo

Postby Jessica1 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:35 am

Good day, alexmoredo. We're sorry for the trouble. My name is Jessica Net and I'll be addressing your concern. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Jessica1

Return to Accessing websites and other Web discussions.