Transfer of old number and minutes to new phone

Transfer of old number and minutes to new phone

Postby nobody » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:36 pm

I need help transfering my number and my remaining minutes and service days to a new Net10 phone I just bought. The website is not working to allow me to do it online. I have ben on hold for customer service for over an hour. This really should not be so hard to get done should it?
nobody

Re: Transfer of old number and minutes to new phone

Postby Jessica1 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:54 am

Good day, bmah. My name is Jessica Net. Sorry that you're having a problem. I'm going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Jessica1

Postby GreatGodPan » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:57 am

I'm having the exact same problem - the function on the web site does not work, after I enter the requested info for the old and new phone I get a message saying the phone number for the old phone is incorrect. Shullbit! I talked to a phone rep and it was like beating my head against a wall. I've been satisfied with Net10 until this, now I'm getting pretty hot. I want to get this done!
GreatGodPan

Postby Jessica1 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:42 am

Good day, GreatGodPan. Sorry for the trouble. My name is Jessica Net and I'll be addressing your concern. We might have issues on our website that's not recognizing some numbers. I'm going to try to fix this issue for you. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Jessica1

Postby americanangel » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:21 pm

:( so unhappy with net10 service. had to replace lost phone, took 30 minutes and several "holds" to get through to someone who doesn't speak English and speaks rapidly so unable to understand. I was on 2nd phone and lost 30 minutes due to delays. was told by sales rep to go to "land line". I no longer have land line as I wanted to save money. Can you believe this response. No compassion, no offer to reimburse for lost time waiting to transfer unlimited minutes to new phone. still waiting, was told it would be about another 15 minutes. Is this customer friendly?? I did a survey at the end, but doubt I will even get a reply. Any one else have similar experience?? :x :x :x :x :( :(
americanangel

Postby bkbrandon » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:12 pm

I am having the worst time trying to transfer my old phone number to my new phone .... please help .... customer service has me waiting 2 hours
bkbrandon

Postby Jessica1 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:12 am

Good day, bkbrandon. Sorry for the trouble. My name is Jessica Net and I'll be addressing your concern. It usually takes 24-72 hours for the port process to be completed. However, we can try to check the status of the process to see if we can get it activated less than the given turnaround time. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Jessica1

Postby Jessica1 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:19 am

Good day, americanangel. Sorry for the trouble. I'm going to try to help you with your concern. We usually encourage our customer to use a landline phone when calling customer service for assistance to avoid losing minutes from the phone as we do not offer replacement minutes and due to the fact that process cannot be done when using your own phone to process something from the account itself. However, we will try to see on how we can address this particular concern for you. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Jessica1

Postby Charfran » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:25 am

I had the same problem with transferring my old number to a replacement phone they sent me! they told me that I had to get a new number. I am hot. Poor customer service! Thinking going back to old company! Metro pcs
Charfran

Postby Jessica1 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:52 am

Good day, Charfran. Sorry for the trouble. My name is Jessica Net and I'll be addressing your concern. We need to check the status of your old number and would try to retrieve it if we can. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Jessica1

Next

Return to Making the transition to NET10 prepaid
no-contract service. Want to keep your number from your old provider? Learn how, here.