Airtime Minute Purchase Gave Me New #?

Airtime Minute Purchase Gave Me New #?

Postby dialmelo » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:09 pm

Hi!

I want to port from Boost Mobile to Net10. In order to do so online, I needed an Airtime PIN. I thought by buying the airtime minutes online it would transfer to the SIM card and I could complete the port submission. WRONG!

Currently, I have a NET10 # I don't want, a Boost that's still active. I called to request a refund for the purchase and when I finally got in touch with someone in customer service (30 minutes later), she transferred me to the Refunds Dept first so I could get a refund for the airtime minutes and I got a message saying that because they were inundated with calls, they couldn't take mine???
:?:
All I want is a refund for the airtime minutes I purchased. At this point, I'm better off staying with Boost.
dialmelo

Re: Airtime Minute Purchase Gave Me New #?

Postby Debbie1 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:23 am

Hi dialmelo. My name is Net Debbie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
NET10 - Debbie
Debbie1

Postby mchm » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:08 pm

Did you get this resolved? I am facing a similar issue...I activated and then tried to port the very next day, not realizing it had to happen when activating.
mchm

Postby Net - Katie » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:12 pm

Hi mchm. My name is NET Katie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Net - Katie

Return to Making the transition to NET10 prepaid
no-contract service. Want to keep your number from your old provider? Learn how, here.