No International Neighbours numbers available for Canada

No International Neighbours numbers available for Canada

Postby th » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:52 am

HelloI got my phone yesterday and activated it on line.I then tried to get an "international neighbours" phone number for CanadaWhen I enter the information it say to choose from the drop down menu for your country of either Canada or MexicoWhen I use the drop down menu I am only given the option of MexicoBeing that Canada is now the largest country by acreage with a population of 40 million surely all the available numbers for all the provinces in Canada cannot be taken up.I then spent some 2 hours and 26 minutes on the phone with various persons wh*claim that there are no Canadian numbers left and that they are all gone.Seems extremely odd that all provinces, are gone and that I should check back tomorrow.Is this an "IT" issue if so, why not say so, or is there only extremely limited numbers available to start off with?I'm really not impressed as this was one of the main reasons for my purchase of this phoneTim
th

Re: No International Neighbours numbers available for Canada

Postby Sam1 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:03 pm

Tim: My name is Net10 Sam. Sorry that you're having a problem. I'm going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I'll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
NET10 - Sam
Sam1

Postby th » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:19 am

Hi SamI gave up waiting for a reply from you after 5 daysI got up at 5am and finally got a Canada-Vancouver numberNow after 5 hours the number has been taken away and given to someone elseIs this a joke???Or is this the new way of treating people???I tried customer service but they do not even understand english???Not a happy customer
th

Postby NET10 - Michael » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:24 pm

Hi. My name is NET10 Michael. Sorry that you're having a problem. I'm going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I'll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
NET10 - Michael

Postby th » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:53 am

So it is now a week and this is the answer I getSubject: Re: No International Neighbours numbers available for CanadaReceived From: NET10 - MichaelOn: Mon, 08 November 2010 08:40 PMHi Tim. Sorry if it took so long to resolve your issue. Please let us know if you have any issues that you think we can help. Thanks.NET10 - MichaelAre these people on drugs???The do nothingI finally get an international neighbours numberThen they help by taking it away a few hours laterThen after 5 days they send me an e-mail stating that they are sorry it took so long to resolve this issueNothing has been resolved, are they just plain stupid, I cannot really believe this
th

Postby th » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:54 am

Well I posted a further update which appears to be censored complaining about the lack of common sense.I now see that you have assigned me a Hamilton-Canada number for my international Neighbours.For your info Hamilton is approximately 3000 miles from the Number I requested which was Canada-Vancouver.Can you please assign me a Vancouver Canada number or Canada-Vancouver number for my international neighbours.Assignment of any other number simply means long distance charges which defeats the entire purpose of this process.
th

Postby NET10 - Michael » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:40 pm

Hi Tim. Sorry if I misunderstood your previous message. We don't have any available Vancouver number to assign to your phone. We'll check it from time to time to see if we can get one. We have temporarily assigned a Hamilton number to your phone because that's the only number we can give at the moment. Thanks for understanding.
NET10 - Michael

Postby th » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:45 pm

I'm lost here, I'm closer to Mexico then Hamilton Canada.I had a Canada-Vancouver number of 778-785-0844 for about 4 hours then someone reset my account and I lost this number because of someone. It took me 7 days of checking at 5am to get that number and you just loose it and tell me to check back to correct your mistake????what is wrong with you people
th

Postby NET10 - Michael » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:48 pm

Sorry, Tim. We don't have any Vancouver number available at the moment. We could not tell the exact date as to when we can assign you a Vancouver number but we'll check our system from time to time. Thanks.
NET10 - Michael

Postby NET10 - Michael » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:57 pm

Tim, we have escalated your issue investigate what happened. We'll keep you posted with any relevant information. Really sorry for the inconvenience this issue has caused you. Thanks.
NET10 - Michael

Next

Return to Tips for calling over 100 international destinations. Get tips for using NET10’s International Neighbors program.